For the second year in a row, Frank Myers Auto Maxx has once again created a surge of excitement among Winston-Salem residents. Beginning November 25th at 10:00AM, they’ll be offering Day-After-Thanksgiving specials that will end at 4:30pm on November 27th.
The day after Thanksgiving has long been the biggest shopping day of the year…and for good reason. Many retailers create irresistible incentives for shoppers to buy early in the morning. But Myers rejects the idea. “I don’t think it’s right to make people wake up before the sun rises and stand in line to get a great deal. So I’ve decided to make ‘Black Friday’ deals available for the entire weekend.”
Here’s how “Black Friday” Deals in Winston-Salem and “Black Saturday” Deals in Winston-Salem works:
(1) Frank Myers Auto Maxx is offering their entire Certified inventory selection at the lowest payments and lowest down payments of the year with programs starting with little to no money down.
(2) These mammoth deals are NOT marked on the vehicles. Customers may obtain a “Black Friday” or a “Black Saturday” Super Savings Form from the showroom at Frank Myers Auto Maxx;
(3) No payments until 2011 on ALL Certified vehicles, which means you’ll have more to spend on holiday gift giving;
(4) In light of the holiday season, past credit problems will be ignored;
(5) Because used cars are in high demand right now, your trade will worth as much as $4000 more than its original appraised value. This means you can stop making remaining loan or lease payments and may also result in an additional price reduction on the car you choose.
(6) All visitors will receive an early Christmas gift WHETHER THEY BUY A CAR OR NOT! Just another way of spreading the good cheer.
Myers says, “This is one of my favorite times of the year. I’m excited to help my neighbors and other people in Winston-Salem get a nicer, newer vehicle…and get the BEST DEAL available anywhere without waiting until after Thanksgiving.“
He went on to say, “I think people have got better things to do that weekend…like getting started on Christmas shopping or spending time with family or volunteering to help others. But I’ve seen how good people feel after getting a real steal on Black Friday in Winston-Salem…and want people to feel that same way when they buy a car from Frank Myers Auto Maxx any time this month.”
Another Reason To Give Thanks: Credit Forgiveness For Good People
The people at Frank Myers Auto understand that recent financial strains have made it difficult for some people and some families to pay all their bills on time. This month they’re featuring their Everybody Rides Program.
“My Everybody Rides Program is about providing extra help to people who have had some trouble with their credit. That means more patience, more understanding, more forgiveness, more approvals, more emphasis on the future instead of the past. We’re helping good people get back on track. And a fair loan on a nicer, newer car is the just the thing many people need right now. It’s time to leave those old problems in the past and get back on the road with a car you’ll be proud of driving,” Myers explained.
But You Need To Hurry: “I’ve hand selected the most popular vehicles, my personal favorites, and those vehicles with the highest quality score to feature for this special sale. Best selection will go to those who arrive first. Like they say, ‘first come, first served.’ We have shipments of extra vehicles arriving all the time…but the best selection will go fast with steals like these,” said Myers.
Black Friday in Winston-Salem and Black Saturday will be taking place at Frank Myers Auto Maxx only, located at 4200 North Patterson Avenue in Winston-Salem, NC. For fastest service call 336-767-3432 and ask for Ashley to set a private appointment.
Frank Myers Auto Maxx
4200 N. Patterson Avenue
Winston-Salem, NC 27105
Uncle Frank Sez: “YES, this offer is real and there is no need to pinch yourself. All prices are plus 3% tax, $88 tag and $499 title documentation fee in trade equity, cash or financed at time of purchased. Terms (APR, down payment, monthly payment, amount financed, approval, etc) will vary based on credit scores, loan to value, year of vehicle and possibly a few other things. Offers can not be combined and any discount negates offer. Negative equity may be financed.