Frank Myers Auto Maxx has announced that they will deliver $5,000 to a worthy Triad-based charity on Facebook this year in honor of their “Uncle Frank Cares” giveaway. The money will be donated to the top Triad-based charity as voted on by Frank Myers Auto Maxx Facebook fans on http://www.facebook.com/frankmyersautomaxx
Frank Myers Auto Maxx will start accepting charity nominations on their Facebook Fan Page beginning January 3rd with nominations will end on March 31. Voting will begin on April and end on December 21. The top charity will be announced on December 24, 2012 based on the number of votes they have received.
Fans of Frank Myers Auto Maxx on Facebook will receive updates on which charities have been nominated and which charities are winning in the voting, as well as valuable information and incentives from the Winston-Salem used car dealership. “Uncle Frank Cares” marks the inaugural year for this landmark undertaking. One of the top used car dealers in the United States and the #1 small business in North Carolina according to Business Leader Magazine, Frank Myers Auto Maxx always finds new and creative ways to bring recognition to deserving entities.
“We have always believed in more than helping people own a nicer, newer car. We also believe in helping our community,” said Tracy Myers, owner of Frank Myers Auto Maxx. “That’s why we’re giving away $5000 to a local charity or non-profit this year.” When asked if he had a favorite charity, Myers noted that he “liked them all” but it would be the Frank Myers Auto Maxx Facebook Fans who would decide the winner.
Remember to nominate the charity you want to receive $5,000 at http://www.facebook.com/frankmyersautomaxx
About Tracy Myers & Frank Myers Auto Maxx
The original Frank Myers Store was started more than 83 years ago by Frank Myers, the Great-Grandfather of the current owner Tracy Myers and the Grandfather of the previous owner, Franklin Myers. Tracy has spent the past 15+ years trying to change the landscape of the car business and the bruised reputation of car salespeople all over the country. Tracy was one of the first 100 Certified Master Dealers in the Nation, a NIADA Eagle Award Winner and was the youngest recipient ever to be honored with the highest available distinction in the used car industry…the National Quality Dealer award. Frank Myers Auto Maxx was recently recognized as one of the Top 22 Independent Automotive Retailers in the United States by Auto Dealer Monthly Magazine, one of the Top 10 Internet Auto Retailers in the Nation and one of the Top 3 dealerships to work for in the country by The Dealer Business Journal. Tracy is also the Co-Creator of the world famous “Everybody Rides” program and author of the best-selling book “Uncle Frank Sez” available at Amazon.com and better bookstores. He is a Christian Business Owner whose goal is to run his business “By the Book”. The dealership specializes in helping people find, qualify for and own the vehicle of their dreams with little or no money down…even with less than perfect credit.
Contact Frank Myers Auto Maxx
Frank Myers Auto Maxx
4200 N. Patterson Avenue
Winston Salem, NC 27105
SALES PHONE: 336-767-3432
SALES WEBSITE: http://www.FrankMyersAuto.com
SERVICE PHONE: 336-831-0656
SERVICE WEBSITE: http://www.frankmyersauto.com/winston-salem-auto-repair.html
“Uncle Frank Cares” Rules & Eligibility
Nominations Start: January 1st, 2012 (9:00AM EST)
Nominations End: March 31st, 2012 (5:00PM CST)
Voting Starts: April 1st (9:00AM EST)
Voting Ends: December 21st (12:00PM EST)
VOTING (April 1st to December 21st):
1. We’ll list all the nominated organizations and voting will begin on April 1st.
2. The TOP 10 organizations with the most votes by December 1st all become finalists.
3. Voting will end on December 21st and the finalist with the most votes will be named the winner.
We invite everyone to nominate your Triad area non-profit organization!
Become a “Frank Myers Auto Maxx Fan” and nominate your favorite non-profit.
“Uncle Frank Cares” Eligibility Rules
To be selected as a finalist, each nominated organization must meet the following criteria:
1. Charities must be IRS-recognized 501 (C) (3)s
2. Charities must be located in and support North Carolina communities.
National organizations with at least one branch in North Carolina are also eligible to be nominated.
3. Charities may not be political or lobbying organizations
4. Charities should not discriminate based on race, gender or creed
5. Charities may not serve their own memberships exclusively (such as fraternal groups)
“Uncle Frank Cares” Contest Rules
1. Staff, volunteers, and supporters of organizations are allowed and encouraged to nominate their own organizations. However, one nomination per organization is plenty.
2. Each “Frank Myers Auto Maxx Fan” can nominate 1 organization per email address
3. If any post includes offensive language and/or graphics, Frank Myers Auto Maxx holds the right to remove the post. Please try to keep everything clean and positive.